project example 01
Logica – Global business and technology service co.
To make innovation part of the DNA of the business
11 months of three year Programme
- Leading global IT company in 36 countries with 39,000 employees
- To support the companies approach to build strong client intimacy through innovative thinking, leading to sustainable business growth
- To make proactive innovation part of the company’s day to day way of working
- To explore possible approaches on how the business could further innovate in proposition design, bid processes and project work
- To increase the business’ reputation as an innovative partner with their client’s business eco-systems
- To train and coach a critical mass of innovation catalysts across the UK business
- To provide a coherent and consistent model to managing innovation
- In a supplier survey completed by Equaterra, Logica’s customer’s view of the company as an innovative partner rose by 300%
- Increased client engagement with internal innovation centre showcasing innovative propositions and services leading to new business wins
- Creation and use of a seed fund to test and prototype new ideas saving both time and resources
- Increased collaboration with clients around innovation model leading to improved customer satisfaction
- Improved employee engagement and commitment to innovation as a way of working reducing silo mentality and duplication of effort.